× Търсене на имот
× Свързан като (Изход)

Civil engineering services

In order to complete the process of renting and selling a property, certain documents and certificates are required, which are presented by civil engineers, architects and inspectors.


The Magna Real Estate partner network consists of well-trained professionals who can provide all the legal documents and certificates required to sell and lease a property.

At Magna Real Estate we are ALWAYS NEXT TO YOU, IN EVERY STEP.